Caribbean Youth of the Year Award, 1990
2011 - present Mind, Heart & Soul Counseling
2013 - present Lawton Hypnosis
2011 - present Cameron University. Lawton, Oklahoma
2008–2011 Multi-County Counseling Inc. Lawton, Oklahoma
· Conducted individual, group, couple and family therapy sessions
· Kept records of supervision and logs of the clients reviewed
· Monitored professional documentation ensuring that the documentation met AAMFT and state reporting standards
· Completed all required paperwork and maintained client files according to all applicable regulatory standards to ensure CARF certification.
· Participated in staff conferences to plan treatment, participate in case reviews, and evaluate programs..
· Completed regular progress notes for billing records and invoicing purposes.
2008-2011 Western Plains Youth and Family Services, 5 SW D Ste B Lawton, OK 73501
· Provided intense psychotherapy to "therapeutic foster care children" and other family members
· Completed all required paperwork and maintained client files according to all applicable regulatory standards.
2007-2008 Lawton Housing Authority, Lawton, Oklahoma
Public Housing Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator
· Assisted low-income residents to develop goals to ensure their achievement of self-sufficiency
· Planned, organized and implemented self sufficiency projects/workshops
· Conducted education programs and monthly interdisciplinary case reviews for the Family Self-Sufficiency Participants
2006-2007 Lawton Public Schools, Lawton, Oklahoma
· Taught various subjects to elementary school students; Junior High students; and Senior High students when their regular teachers were unable to teach
2005-2006 Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma
Academic Research Support Center
· Assisted students, staff and professors with research projects from all discipline
2003-2005 Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma
Open Doors Department – Tutor
Student Support Services (SSS)– Mentor
· Provided academic assistance and guidance to students enrolled in the Open Doors and SSS Program
· Conducted counseling sessions with students at summer camps and monthly programs
· Provided critical advice, motivation and encouragement to students enrolled in the Student Support Services.
· Assisted with the advertising of services available at Cameron University to SSS students.
Summer 2005 Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma,
· Catalogued and processed books for the library
· Provided instruction to students on effective use of the Library.
· Assisted students in obtaining research materials for diverse projects.
1996-2002 Government of St. Christopher and Nevis
Probation/Child Protection Officer
· Supervised first offenders including juveniles and women
· Supplied detailed Social Inquiry Reports to the court on first offenders, juveniles and women and provided recommendations for sentencing.
1985-2002 Mind Builder Early Group, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Founder, Scholastic Director and teacher
· Directed the administrative and policy decisions of the Mind Builder Early Group learning Centre.
· Prepared annual budgets for approval by the Board of Directors.
· Ensured proper staffing, training of staff and staff compliance with the Center’s policies, procedures, protocols, guidelines and government regulations.
· Developed and implemented an effective ongoing program to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of educational delivery by staff members.
· Monitored performance for achievement of goals and for improvement, and took corrective action when necessary.
· Provided marketing and diverse communications planning.
· Organized and taught at the pre-school and after-school programs, reading workshops, summer camps and theatrical performances for the students.
· Organized, planned and implemented projects to help motivate young people to obtain a good education.